Conservation in Costa Rica - Spring 2020
Informational Meeting Tuesday, March 12, 7:00 p.m. in the OHS Lower Lecture Center.
You and a parent/guardian MUST attend the informational meeting if you want to go to Costa Rica for Spring Break 2020.
Please RSVP to your science teacher, Mrs. Childs, or Mrs. McLelland.
· Visit a crocodile farm
· Zip line through the rainforest and spot indigenous wildlife, like monkeys, caymans, crocodiles, iguanas.
· Tour of a mangrove and protected areas.
· Service learning projects, including collecting seeds, measuring and demarking processes, and learning and doing watering and planting techniques.
· Visit the Arenal volcano.
· Kayak around the volcano.
· Visit the local hot springs.
· Visit the La Fortuna waterfall.
· Enjoy a folklore evening.
RSVP for the meeting on March 12: Click here